Tiffany Chiu, Afsaneh Parvizi-wayne, Matthieu Benkerant and others are enlisted in the challenge
Choose your country
Are you an exciting, new brand with sustainability front of mind? Do you have what it takes to lead the way in building a more sustainable future for the retail industry of tomorrow?
Westfield are offering the most creative and eco-conscious food, fashion, beauty, home, leisure, and services brands the chance to win a free retail space at one of our leading, UK retail destinations.
Apply now for the chance to win a one-year kiosk, or pop-up shop completely free of charge at one our two Westfield UK Centres, along with tailored support from our experts, financial support for design and build, and in-mall promotion via high-value media channels.
Don’t miss the chance to take your business to new heights!
- Up to 1-year pop-up shop or kiosk, free of charge in a Westfield UK shopping centre, with a maximum value of £400,000
- £50,000 contribution to design and store fit-out / kiosk build
- £200,000 worth of media promotion through our retail media agency Westfield Rise
- A chance to compete for the European prize
- Feature as a highlight of the 2024 Westfield Good Festival
- Up to £20,000 contribution to support your activation at the Festival
- £50,000 worth of media promotion through our retail media agency Westfield Rise
Answer a few questions & submit a presentation to showcase your brand and concept.
Applications will go through a selection process involving experts in retail & sustainability.
Westfield customers will vote to decide the winner of the People’s Choice prize from the chosen finalists.
The chosen finalists will then pitch their concept to an expert judging panel, who will decide the Westfield Grand Prix 2023 winner.
Westfield Grand Prix winners from each participating country will travel to Paris to pitch their concepts to a high-profile judging panel, and compete to be crowned winner of the coveted Westfield Grand Prix Europe 2023 prize.